Water Country in NH

I drove for aboutan hour and half from Boston to Portsmouth.
When you go to a waterpark what do you picture the most?
The fun part, right.
Exciting rides, lots of water, good looking people(!!!)...
Things we tend to forget though when we are excited are that the place will be packed with people, a stupid fried dough will cost 10 dollars a piece and the water will be blended with lots of stuff leaked out of healthy to sick bodies.
Who called it NH's largest outdoor toilet?
Back to Water Country.
The entrance looked humble to mediocre for the price.
The place doesn't have jaw dropping massive structures or exterior decorations.
Compare to its massive parking spaces that surround the water park, the park itself was small to tiny in my opinion.

Most popular rides had long long waiting lines that make your temperature drop down to freezing level before you reach a tenth of your journey to fun.

Many people were smoking although away from the actions but enough to cause discomfort here and there.
I know the urge but...

Enough with complaints.
There were things that I liked about this water park.
First, the park had lots of shaded areas where tables were provided.
If you want a nice table in a nicer area, come early and mark your area(?).

You could bring your own food and drinks in your enormous wheeled coolers, no problem.
Although there are many tempting park food everywhere, you could save some serious money by bringing in your own freezer.

I was looking for some better looking chicks but that's not park's fault, so.

Anyway for the price, the park did not satisfy my expectation, frankly.
So that means I would not recommand this water park to my friends if they had alternatives.
But go or no go decision is not mine.
I asked my 8 years old about how he liked it.
He loved every moment in it and hated me for taking him out of the place at closing announcement.
I was already planning for next visit with my boy on our way back home.







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comments:

Joniwalker said...

posting done, checked.

Post a Comment