To my president, Obama.
I remember how inspiring you were during the presidential election.
I remember the promises you made for the long oppressed hopes of American people.
You gave reasons to a marginalized little man like me to stand up for the cause and start working for something.
Universal healthcare, a serious reform of greed driven economic system, ending the wars based on lies and save youngs from hollow deaths......
When we were almost losing confidence on self correcting nature of American system, you came along with messages we've been desperately waiting for.
But now.
I'm lost.
I am looking at you wondering what kind of resemblance you have from a year ago.
Other than your coolness and shrewd talking I don't see much anymore.
You pumped us up to get out and act for the new cause.
But the policies you give back for us are hardly the ones you promised.
You are leaving your base.
We are wondering who you are becoming.
First, we thought that it was your way of maneuvering complicated politics.
Then, one after another your rhetorics became vague and foggy.
We don't know if you are for healthcare reform or not, we don't know if you are against torture or not, we don't know if you are in favor of Blackwater or not, we don't know if you are serious about malfunctioning economic system or ......
We voted and supported you to tackle these issues head on.
Instead, you are pushing us into never ending suspicions and doubts.
I don't know who Obama is without us.
Were you just another product of Corporate interest?
Now timid people like me are confused.
Show us that you are not the bird with the same feather flocks.

I remember how inspiring you were during the presidential election.
I remember the promises you made for the long oppressed hopes of American people.
You gave reasons to a marginalized little man like me to stand up for the cause and start working for something.
Universal healthcare, a serious reform of greed driven economic system, ending the wars based on lies and save youngs from hollow deaths......
When we were almost losing confidence on self correcting nature of American system, you came along with messages we've been desperately waiting for.
But now.
I'm lost.
I am looking at you wondering what kind of resemblance you have from a year ago.
Other than your coolness and shrewd talking I don't see much anymore.
You pumped us up to get out and act for the new cause.
But the policies you give back for us are hardly the ones you promised.
You are leaving your base.
We are wondering who you are becoming.
First, we thought that it was your way of maneuvering complicated politics.
Then, one after another your rhetorics became vague and foggy.
We don't know if you are for healthcare reform or not, we don't know if you are against torture or not, we don't know if you are in favor of Blackwater or not, we don't know if you are serious about malfunctioning economic system or ......
We voted and supported you to tackle these issues head on.
Instead, you are pushing us into never ending suspicions and doubts.
I don't know who Obama is without us.
Were you just another product of Corporate interest?
Now timid people like me are confused.
Show us that you are not the bird with the same feather flocks.

0 comments:
Post a Comment