
How I miss you.
Tip~~~
You wouldn't believe it.
When you, tip, were there at the tip, I didn't realize how easy it was poking or sticking through with you.
Now you are gone, I have to cut through to open instead of poking to open.
Punctuations with you were fun.
Tip...
Why did I use excessive force to break you off from the tip.
I didn't know it would cause you to leave from the blade.
What happend after?
Did you fall down the kitchen sink?
Did I at least pick you up and send you into the garbage can?
For many months now, I regret that I let you part from me and my kitchen.
And I swear, I won't poke with another knife into frozen meat and twist it.
Now that I've learned how indispensable you are, I will only be careful when I use another tip, tip.
Wherever you are, be well and God bless, tip, my precious tip.

0 comments:
Post a Comment