I don't believe he was born that way since I know his life that's been told to the public.
But my guess is he somehow after he took the top job agreed to join hip with TBTFs.
I'm sure he knew it was a poisoned glass of wine that will turn him into a monster.
But he had no choice but take it.
Why?
Here is my guess.
I think he decided to let evils prosper in this country because those evils represent economic power of this country.
I don't know exactly how much portion it occupies in America's GDP but I'm pretty sure it is huge.
So if you clean these thieves from the economy, which is right thing to do, America's GDP bubble will collapse.
America once known to the world as the biggest and the strongest economy was just made up numbers which have been fabricated by the thieves and supported by many administrations and legislators.
If we clean this up, the bloated status of U.S.A will shrink all of a sudden.
And it sure looks like a scary thing to happen in his watch.
So even under an enormous pressure from his own people, he sides with thieves and kicks the can down the road just to avoid the inevitable.
But after all this is only my guess, hunch, hypothesis, conspiracy theory or whatever you call it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- Better Life (3)
- Dynamic East Asia (1)
- For new bloggers like me (3)
- Gustaf 4 Computing (1)
- HowTos (2)
- Humor At Crisis (2)
- Living In Boston (2)
- Music (2)
- My 2 Cents (8)
- My Trip (2)
- State of Economy (6)
- Step by step (1)

0 comments:
Post a Comment