On second thought, it might not be fair to accuse Obama for not doing what we want him to do.
I believe Obama really doesn't want to compromise with nay sayers.
He, I believe, is doing his best not to lose control of the reform effort that majority of American is demanding.
He would be agonizing inside dealing with self betraying, greed driven, money only souls and their retarded.
I believe a man like Obama has a big idea before his profession.
His big idea is to achieve common wellbeing among American people while preserving American virtues.
And he would take blows and abuses as long as he believes he can still keep at it.
Obama I believe is still there to progress and to find a better way until the last minute.
While most of us turn our backs against him with anger and frustration, he would still work for us to finally say,"Here's what I got for you."
I believe.
I believe.
I want to believe......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- Better Life (3)
- Dynamic East Asia (1)
- For new bloggers like me (3)
- Gustaf 4 Computing (1)
- HowTos (2)
- Humor At Crisis (2)
- Living In Boston (2)
- Music (2)
- My 2 Cents (8)
- My Trip (2)
- State of Economy (6)
- Step by step (1)

0 comments:
Post a Comment