I woke up thirsty at dawn and noticed my notebook computer still on.
When I reached it, I saw a headline at Huffington Post.
"First Steps Towards Course Correction"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/simon-johnson/paul-volcker-prevails_b_430869.html
I wondered if I was dreaming still.
The article says it did not come out of my President's mouth yet but it was plenty credible.
If this is true, Thursday, January 21, 2010 must be recorded as the day America started correcting its course.
It's the day a real fight begins against the status quo.
And I believe it's time we should stand firm with president Obama.
All I hope is no back room dealings and no watering down along the way.
Set the principles, give us new vision and let us fight for you.
20100121 If This is True, We Should Get Behind Our President.
Posted by
Joniwalker
at
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- Better Life (3)
- Dynamic East Asia (1)
- For new bloggers like me (3)
- Gustaf 4 Computing (1)
- HowTos (2)
- Humor At Crisis (2)
- Living In Boston (2)
- Music (2)
- My 2 Cents (8)
- My Trip (2)
- State of Economy (6)
- Step by step (1)

1 comments:
it may be some time dreams are full fill
Post a Comment